sobota, 29. julij 2017

AHMAD`S BARBER SHOP IN ROG, LJUBLJANA


Hair cutting to dr. Dimitar Anakiev by Ahmad Shami  

Dr. Anakiev: My friend, brother, patient and barber Ahmed is from suburb of Damascus named Daria. It is totally destroyed nowadays. He lost two houses, barber shop and store in bombardment. Fifteen members of his closer and wider family is living now in just one rented room in Damascus. He cannot sleep by night thinking about destiny of his family. After last decision of European court about returning refugees he is even more worried because his situation in Slovenia seems open again... Anyway he is a great friend and barber, he speaks Slovenia pretty well!

1 komentar:

  1. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.
    hair stylist near me

    OdgovoriIzbriši